Features and Comparison
- Support for multiple NewTek NDI® outputs
- Support for multiple Spout outputs
- Midi learn
- Extended support to create templates for almost any MIDI Controller.
- Support for 4x1, 1x4 and 2x2 spans particularly to split 4K displays to Full-HD.
- DMX Merging to combine control such as Pan & Tilt from a light console and video from MediaMaster.
- Pixel Blending between a light console color output and the video output from MediaMaster, with control over the Blend function through DMX.
- Kling-Net Draft Devices to prepare a show disconnected from the real devices.
- Extended Fixture Creation to support complex DMX devices like Moving Heads with Pan & Tilt.
- 64 Bits Support for all applications.
- Includes all the features from MediaMaster Express
- 36 independent video layers
- Build-in support for grandma MA-Net
- 3 available fixtures: micro, tiny and full
- Supports fixtures customization to add new effects
- MSEX Compatible: thumbnails preview and live output on your MSEX compatible lighting desk
- Supports patching fixtures on several DMX universes
- Kling-Net support for plug-and-play configuration of LED devices
- Support for split-devices with Kling-Net Mapper
- Advanced Graphic engine: Fully hardware accelerated and Multi-threaded on multi-core CPUs
- Optimized for HD movies, HD output support
- Intuitive user interface
- Computer keyboard
- Any MIDI controller compatible with your system
- Any DMX lighting desk
- Support for the Video Mapper extension
- Each layer can be sent individually to ArtNet / Kling-Net / video output
- Faster frame rate with a new multi threaded decoder for MPEG 2 / H 264
- Higher resolution, up to 8K video (8192 × 4320 pixels) with MPEG 2
- Support for Ma-Net2 protocol with thumbnails through CITP
- 60+ effects
- 50+ text animations
- Audio Visualization Generators
- Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
- Support for Actionscrip3 in Flash animations and Flash Texts
- Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
- Support for Syphon on Mac, allowing to natively output to any other application that support Syphon as input
- Media library of 255 folders and 255 visuals
- Multiple video inputs (PCI card, FireWire DV / HDV, USB, etc.)
- Total control of your media: 3D position/ rotation, movie speed, color levels etc.
- Frame blending for smooth playback even at very slow speed
- Software Genlocking to the output monitors for perfect playback up to 60fps without dropping frame
- Master brightness-contrast, keystone
- Geometric Correction & Soft Edge Settings per Output
- Multi-Screen and Wide-Screen with soft-edge
- Internal MPEG2-MPEG4 codec for enhanced reliability
- Native support of H.264 through FFMPEG 0.5
- Support of all common media formats (AVI, MPEG, QuickTime MOV, Flash, WMV, picture files etc)
- Support for movies with alpha channels