Define the future of video technology
Interested in exploring new ideas and defining new market directions? Help us define the future of video technology!
ArKaos is a leading provider of real-time video technology for the entertainment, music and light industries. ArKaos’ team of developers is pushing the limits and performance of real-time graphic processing to deliver video products for clubs, concerts, theatres, studios, video artists and more.
ArKaos is currently growing both our range of products and our international distribution network, and is looking for talented and ambitious people to join the team.
- As a part of ArKaos technical support team you will be first in line to take care of technical questions sent to ArKaos via its email-based customer support ticketing system.
- You will answer questions related to both ArKaos software products and how they integrate with related hardware such as lighting consoles, LED lighting, DJ equipment etc..
- Your tasks will include testing and setting up ArKaos media server products as well as third party peripheral products.
- You will participate in the organisation and setup of trade shows
- You will participate in the demo team for all kinds of events
- You will be involved in the preparation and packaging of our hardware and software products for shipping to our customers.
We expect you to have:
- a good technical interest and ability with both software and hardware
- excellent understanding of both Mac and PC
- previous experience in the lighting or show industry
- good knowledge of DMX / MIDI
- experience in lighting control is an advantage
- experience in lighting design is an advantage
- experience in audio/VJ is an advantage
- Fluent in English, any other language is an plus
- Structured and self organized
- Able to manage many things in parallel
- Stress resistant
The position is based in the Brussels area, Belgium. Relocation at applicant’s charge.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume with a photo and a motivation letter by e-mail to jobs[at]arkaos.net